Changes To Home Basketball Games
Effective Immediately for High School Basketball:
High School Boys and Girls home basketball games will be closed to the public. Student athletes will be allowed to have 2 guests attend each game. This will apply to both home and away teams. The names of the guest allowed to enter will be determined and placed on a list before the game and each guest will be required to pay $10 to enter the gym. Photo ID will be required upon entry.
The list will be finalized by 3:00pm prior to games held on a school night. For games held on Saturdays, the list will be completed at least 2 hours prior to game time. Both Boys and Girls Head Coaches are responsible for compiling the list and will communicate with visiting schools in a timely manner to ensure the list is complete before the deadline.
- Cheerleaders will not be cheering at this time.
- GHSA Passes will be honored.
- Once in the gym, all guests will sit on the side opposite the players benches.
Important things to note:
- The gym will be closed to the public
- Each player is allowed 2 guest
- Guests names must be placed on the guest list
- Guests that are on the list will pay $10 each to enter
- Photo ID will be required
- Any guest whose name does not appear on the list will not be allowed to enter the gym